We focus on your commercial priorities, making sure you get practical value from legal advice by balancing risk and cost.
Our three guiding principles when working with our clients are:
Give practical advice – We make the complex simple – by giving practical, business-savvy advice and employing a proactive approach derived from years of experience.
Minimise the burden – We find satisfaction helping our clients navigate their way through legal challenges that can (but shouldn’t) complicate business dealings and workplace issues.
Work smarter – Many people fear that bringing in the lawyers will lead to runaway costs and a drain on management time; we don’t work that way. See How We Charge for more information.
We provide these legal services:
- Commercial agreements and disputes
- Corporate and investor advice
- Data protection and e-commerce
- Employment and workplace relations
- Intellectual property and exploitation of rights
- Property for business
- Publishing and media rights
- Technology contracting and licensing
- Telco contracting, regulatory and wayleaves