Our three guiding principles are to:
Give practical advice. We make the complex simple – by giving practical, business-savvy advice and employing a proactive approach, derived from years of experience.
Minimise the burden. We find satisfaction helping our clients navigate their way through legal challenges that can (but shouldn’t) complicate business dealings and workplace issues.
Offer sensible rates. Many people fear that bringing in the lawyers will lead to runaway costs and a drain on management time; we don’t work that way. See Charges for more detail.
We provide these legal services:
- Corporate and investor advice
- Employment and workplace relations
- Games licensing, exploitation and publishing
- Technology contracting and licensing
- Commercial agreements and disputes
- Data protection and e-commerce
- Intellectual property and exploitation of rights
- Property for business
Where appropriate, we source additional expertise from our network for a specific matter.